just me...

Friday, April 01, 2005

Help! I think I've suffered a heat stroke!

These past few days i feel like i have lots of things to do, yet feeling ko i'm still bumming my summer out... Usually here's my daily regime:
1:30 p.m. = Wake-up time (ang aga noh!)
1:30-7:00 = working at my grampa's place (which is just a few steps away from my house), using my accounting skills as an encoder of his shares of stocks from 1970s all the way till 2000+! Imagine the wrinkles i get from that! (but it's all worth it, coz it's worth 500 bucks a day, man!)
7:00-3:00 a.m. = watch tv... even if there is nothing good to watch...
3:00-4:00 a.m. = doin like thousands of sleeping positions, for i cant seem to fall asleep... not at peace with myself these past few days... dont know why...
4:00-1:30 = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Why cant i sleep like the way i used to? Maybe its my bed (super tigas!! grr...), maybe its my pillows (cant i have enough? think i got around 5 pillows around me yet i think im not yet satisfied... definitely has some security issues... hehe), maybe its my frustrations for not going out of town this summer, well i cant help it if i have to work so that ill have money for my shopping and drinking bonanza!! hehe my parents sure wont give me some kaching... hell, they're the ones whose asking some from me... but im not mad, they're my parents, after all.

Well, maybe its just something else. I really dont know. You know what i need right now? 1 full case of Red Horse + 1 full bottle of sleeping pills! Yes, that should shut my misery up... :)

Anyways, look at my blog! Super crap! Hehe.. and i even wrote in my resume that im computer literate! God! I cant even handle MS Powerpoint for crying out loud! hehe, that's what i get for failing the itm diagnostic test 4 times! Yup, its 4! Hehe i really didnt want to take itm classes so i kept on taking the diagnostic tests until i passed! haha good thing the last test i took was super giveaway. Haha, not so much of a good role model, after all... Need help, guys! hehe (anyone? yoohoo?)

Im planning to take my summer classes only in the morning so i can do something productive and fruitful in the afternoon. Im choosing whether I should go back to the gym (coz i feel my love handles constantly adding up in my belly, eh wala namang girlaloo na naghahandle ng love handles ko?) or i should go back to gymnastics. dont get me wrong, its not girly-shmirly.... last summer i learned back-hand spring! but now im afraid to try it again coz its been a long time since i executed the backhandspring. oh well, richard! sabay ulit tayo! (you should have learned that by now since kelangan yan sa lasalle pep noh! haha) Or maybe i learn kapouera! (is that how its spelled?) its been like 4 years since i said to myself that ill learn that stupid brazilian martial arts dance thingy... oh well, its just one of the things i promised myself yet i cant seem to fulfill... Maybe the motivation's not there anymore, or is it?

Maybe i should go back to training volleyball in st jude. its been quite a while since i held a volleyball. btw, i bought a new shoes! (me and my true love.. shoes...) its a new pair of reebok shoes that i bought on sale for only 1450! haha now i have a new pair of vball shoes for iac! yey! anyways, bahala na... whatever opportunities come knocking my way, ill make sure to grab it. gosh.. this entry is quite long na pala, not my usual ranting personality... sorry for those who hate reading long paragraphs... hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger naivete said...

capoeira :) my cousin does that

4:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home