just me...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Bejigidi...

Yesterday I played badminton with my old high school friends... Im really an addict hehe... even though it was nighttime and i had no means of transportation, i still went to Intramuros. Well it was worth it for i got my days worth of exercise. I cant believe how long ive been bumming out... and it was a good feeling flexing those muscles again...

After that very good exercise, we ate at Tempura... all that exercise going to waste... (grrrr....) oh well, cant wait to smash some shuttlecock again... (who wants to play with me?)

got some bad news last night... my batchmate back in high school suddenly had seizures... gosh, he never had that kind of disease or allergic reaction before.. we were discussing it last night and we figured it was due to the chemicals he was using for his course.. (industrial design). well, it's not that fatal, right? i dont want to attend another funeral... well, i hope he gets well soon... kinda makes you realize how special your life is... as we always take it for granted...

oh well, enough with the sad story... on thursday our block's going to tagaytay for three days!!! yey!! i hope it pushes through coz last time i wasnt able to come. i was working my ass off (again) that's why i missed it. gosh i should be a millionnaire by now with all the fun outings i missed. and yet nothing's enough for me. maybe this is a result for being deprived of all the good stuff during your childhood... hehe

well, i cant wait for thursday!! me and kara will be bringing drinks!!! yeah!!! inuman na naman!!! we're gonna force aj to drink and hopefully get him drunk!! haha imagine aj when he's drunk! duh, even if he hasnt drank beer he acts totally weirdo!!! hehe joke!!! But here's the thing, elaine's mom is coming, coz there is a thing goin on between her and someone else, so guarded kami... well, tago nlng! haha bahala na... :)

just finished doin my job for today.. ive got to say, i finished quite a lot of shares of stocks today... wow i cant believed i got studious today, oh well, more money for me!!! (*money makes the world go round talaga!!*) joke

By the way, the word Bejigidi, in Latin, means totally nothing... hehe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home